Wraparound care at St Hilda’s is led by Miss Chilton. The provision is open from 3:30pm – 5:30pm.
The following is an example of the kind of activities which will be on offer:
After School – 1 hour – Available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 3:30pm – 4:30pm – £3 per child
After School – 2 hours – Available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday – 3:30pm – 5:30pm – £8 per child
|Monday – ASC 1 hour only||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday – ASC 1 hour only|
|Outdoor Play||Lego & Building||Board Games||Cooking||Film / TV Night|
Where the weather and light permits, we will endeavour to spend part of every after school club outside. Water will of course be available to all children throughout the clubs, and those staying for the 2 hour after school club will get a drink and snack provided.
How to Book:
All bookings and payments for before and after school clubs should be made through ParentPay.
1. Go to www.parentpay.com and log in
2. Select the child you wish to make bookings for
3. On the ‘Payment items’ page select the club you wish to use – press view
4. Select ‘Book meals and places’ (in the yellow box)
5. Select the time of day that you wish to make a booking for
a. After School Club – 1 hour
b. After School Club – 2 hours
6. Select the week to view
7. Select make or view bookings
8. Make the required bookings
9. A summary will then be displayed at the bottom of the page with any previous unpaid bookings shown in red.
10. Review the booking summary, and then select Confirm booking
11. Any credit in your Parent Account can be used to pay for clubs. Any remaining costs can then be paid in your usual way
Advance Bookings – You will be able to book up to 100 days in advance.
Payment – Your child’s account must be in credit to make a booking. The session charge will only be deducted once the session has taken place. If a session is booked and there are no funds in your account, you will be sent a ParentPay warning to add funds.
If your child is ill or you wish to change a session on the day it is due to take place, these changes will be made by school and you will not be charged, but please let the school office know in plenty of time.
Cut off times for booking:
After School Club – 12 Noon on the day of the club.
We will do our best to accommodate any last-minute, emergency bookings on the day, but please ensure that you have received confirmation from the school that it has been actioned as the school office is not manned all day.
The clubs are designed to provide a safe and stimulating play environment for all, with safety and enjoyment of equal value. As a result, all children will be expected to follow and abide by the school behaviour policy, as they do during the school day. Staff will respond to and report behavioural incidents in the same way.
There is an expectation that parents will collect their child/ren from the After School Club punctually at the time they have booked. Should a parent be late 3 times in a half-term a late collection fee will be charged. Parents should collect their children from the Infant classroom door under the canopy.