EYFS KS1 Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Salary: £19,264 – £20,043 per annum pro rata
Vacancy Hours: School Hours 8.30 until 15.45
Contract Type: Fixed – Term (one Year, with possible extension.)
Closing Date: 19/09/2022
Interview Date: TBC
Require an ATA, EYFS/KS1 to start ASAP
5 days per week ATA
St Hilda’s Ampleforth CE Primary School is seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to complement the professional work in our small, friendly school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent practitioner, capable of effectively working with the class teacher to deliver a relevant and appropriate curriculum to a mixed age, mixed ability, EYFS/Key stage 1 class.
- Has high aspirations for all children.
- Is warm, friendly and approachable.
- Is a well organised team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is prepared to contribute to the life of the whole school.
- Has energy, determination and a sense of humour.
- Has an appropriate level 3 EYFS qualification to be included within ratios with nursery
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, happy, well-motivated children.
- A welcoming, caring, committed and professional staff team.
- A pleasant working environment.
- Opportunities and support for your own continued professional development.
- A committed and supportive governing body.
- Supportive parents
To work mainly in a mixed age EYFS/KS1 class. Term time only plus some training days.
Enhanced DBS check is a requirement.